Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Blog is One Month Old!!!

Time has flown by since I started my blog. It's been a very good month: 20 blogs, 762 views from 10 different countries, 18 followers at this moment... A terrific start for a newbie! I want to thank everybody who has helped me grow along the way: my readers, my followers, my etsy team members...

A special thank goes to my etsy BESTeam captain, Karen (Mysticwynd). She has been such a good mentor for me and I've learned so much from her. She is a firm believer that we should always strive to do just a little better than our personal best - and that you should never expect something for nothing. Please take a moment to read one of her most recent blogs.

Sunday Afternoon Reflections 02.13.11 Promise Yourself

Now it's time for some fun stuff I discovered on etsy. You may find some of them a little different. That's totally fine. They can be fun and different at the same time, right? I had fun finding these and I hope you will too.



Handmade Gift Hang Tags - WEIRD FISHES Mix (set of 5)

And this one is for cat lovers!

Cat Print Mini Wallet

Here is a fun idea for your bathroom...


Vinyl decal The Outhousehttp
 

I think this puzzle is a great keepsake for newly weds.

Wood Wedding Puzzle (guest book)

Okay, I admit, this one is a little more different, funny though.


Now the sheep soap is really cute.


And I love these handmade bowls.


Goldilocks bowl set medium


I hope you enjoyed my fun finds on etsy. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below or by clicking 'Contact' on the menu bar.

10 comments:

  1. Cute items :-) Thanks for featuring my mini wallet. Happy one month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My readers have been keeping me motivated. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! my fishes are very happy to be here! I share on my team madeinitalyteam on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your fish are happy to be here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1 month anniversary! You are doing a great job! Thanks for including our decal! I love those bowls!

    Tina
    Off The Wall Expressions on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1 month Anniversary to you :)
    Your Blog is outstanding, for only being mo. old!
    You've done a lot of work, and it shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blog- and congratulations on a great first month!

    It's fun watching your blog grow over time. For a 1-month old blog, yours is very well set-up and designed.

    Took me a while...

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for the encouraging words. Become a follower and I'll keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciaooo! ho appena trovato il tuo blog tramite le discussioni sul madeinitalyteam! :D
    sono ancora un disastro, devo imparare cosi tanto su etsy, twitter etc!

    ReplyDelete